-
June 29th, 2008, 05:11 PM
#161
Inactive Member
Hola from me too,
young and wild one!

Ol Sparky
-
July 6th, 2008, 01:58 PM
#162
Inactive Member
Hey gang, it'z US The PartyGrrrlzzz, stopping by to say see ya when WE get back. try TO miss US too, too much Tea, Hee [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
WE will stop in from time to time and say hi. [img]cool.gif[/img]
See ya when WE get back!
Hugzzz and wet sloppy [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] zzz
The [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] zzz
-
July 10th, 2008, 01:01 AM
#163
Senior Hostboard Member
Be safe and be happy, you undeniably wonderful PartyGrrrlzzz!
Your fiends here, will miss you like the dickenzzz!!!
FOR SURE!!!
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
August 3rd, 2008, 08:55 PM
#164
Inactive Member
-
August 9th, 2008, 06:00 PM
#165
Inactive Member
Hello there~ I C U [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
August 16th, 2008, 04:32 AM
#166
Inactive Member
Can I borrow those?
Not sure the old ticker could handle it butt I'm willing to gamble!

<font size="1">Ol Sparky</font>
-
August 16th, 2008, 03:27 PM
#167
Senior Hostboard Member
I C U 2 !

<font size="1">I love these new X-Ray glasses!</font>
GD
-
September 14th, 2008, 04:16 AM
#168
Senior Hostboard Member
-
September 16th, 2008, 09:53 AM
#169
Inactive Member
Hola sexy [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
October 4th, 2008, 04:05 AM
#170
Inactive Member
I wood see what there is to see Gus!
A sight for sore eyes, never hurt nobody!
Hola numero 3!!!

<font size="3">Ol Sparky</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks